Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meals for 6/4 - 6/10

Ok I took the week off.  You see we got a new smoker, so I was trying it out.  Since this blog is about my crock potting adventures, the smoker dinners didn't make it on. (By the way, if you don't have a smoker... Get one!  They are wonderful and make really good food!)  So I am back this week with only 1 new recipe, and one day that isn't a crock pot meal, but a request from my kids (see if you can guess which one it is).

Monday - Fiesta Chicken with rice and beans, jello
Tuesday - Crystal's Lasagna, salad, homemade rolls
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Chicken and Dumplings, salad
Friday - Pizza
Saturday/Sunday - Left overs

I am actually excited to make the pizza dough.  A friend of mine talked me into getting a bread maker after I was reading about all the yummy things she was making with it.  So this week the rolls on Tuesday and the pizza dough on Friday will be homemade. If the chicken and dumplings turn out good, in the future I will make homemade dumplings for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment